I am going back to court again for past due child support. My ex has been delinquent on payments since 2005 . My ex also owes retro active support. An income deduction order is in effect, though he switched jobs two weeks after it was enforced with his employer in 2005. The state has already put a lien on him in 2006 for past due amounts. I am wondering if any body know if they can take the past due amounts from his income tax refunds? I would like some info so I can present it when we go back to court, even if it is just a suggestion to the judge that I make, I want to know if it is even possible. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!:)