My brother never paid child support and my sister in law had to raise the son by herself without his financial help. In the original divorce papers it says he has to pay child support but never did. Now he is 22 and really needs help for college. Can my sister in law or my nephew sue my brother for back child support? My brother now owns and runs a successful real estate business and has done so for years so has the funds.