She had me arrested 6 months ago for refraining her from leaving and has since been seeing a 23 year old in which the local state and county tells me she's able to do and refuses to come home the state cops are looking for her now but I know it will be a short stay can I have her placed in the system as she so often tells me she wants. I feel I have no rights and no path to understand the laws in New York any help would be appreciated we have been in family counsling for 8 months to no avail. Are last appt. was this past Friday afternoon for her to steal my vehicle later in the evening and returning to run away