The father of my children and I are not married but lived together the last 3 years .
We were previously married and had a child who is 6 now. We divorced when he was 1 1/2 and we were separated for 2 1/2 years . During those 2 1/2 years I had and still have full custody of our 6 year old .
We now have another child from this last 3 years . So a 6 year old and a 2 year old. My question is because we are not married and he has thrown me and my children out of our home and we have no family in Texas, can he prevent me from moving to Oklahoma with my dad while I get on my feet? (job,apt, etc) I do not want to make the move to Oklahoma only to be ordered by a judge to return to Texas... Please help me understand my rights as a mother who needs to move close to family to provide the best life for her children