I am filed for divorce. My wife's second child - born while we were married - is not biologically mine. I signed a denial of paternity and did NOT sign the birth certificate (we live and the child was born in Texas). The divorce proceedings are getting heated now and it really chaps me that she is going to "let" the court force me to pay support. AND she still has contact with the biological father.
What are my options? I was told as the "presumed father" I would be MADE to pay support -- even though I never signed the certificate AND signed a denial of paternity. Do I have the right to go after the biological father for back child support?