Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Lasabre's Avatar
    Lasabre Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jun 5, 2013, 01:09 PM
    Can any lawyer draw up court papers for a title transfer of papers of personal rep
    My aunt in SD left me a car in her will. Assets were over 50,000 so I have to get papers of personal representation and submit them in court. Her lawyer told me it will cost as much as the car is worth. This seems unreal. Is there any other avenue I can take?

Check out some similar questions!

Never Severed Court papers. [ 12 Answers ]

I just got a notice of entry of judgment and in the paperwork say that I owe money to the plaintiff which I never received a notice to appear in court or other hand I never knew about the court hereon. I had receive a paper from the plaintiff attorney and I had called them and set up a meeting with...

Can you be served court papers through mail? [ 1 Answers ]

My ex sent me court papers through the mail. No pink slip or signature required or anything. Does this count as being served?

Court papers [ 1 Answers ]

If its your week and the spouse wants the child a day early do you have to give them to that person if you have court ordered papers that say every other week Sunday at 6pm to Sunday at 6pm,

Court papers [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I was just wondering,, I was charged with thieft over $200 dollars and was fined $400 dollars, 29 years ago, I went to the courts and they told me my court papers was destoyed, and had a document given to me as prof,, and also have a Metis Indian Status card,, but I'm still on the police...

Court papers destroyed [ 1 Answers ]

29 years ago I was charged with thieft over $200 and was only fined $400, I went to the courts for papper work so I can cross the border but the court told me my record was destroyed,, and I have a decument from the courts aying so,, but I'm still on the police computer, but I ask a police offecer...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.