Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    sunflower2016's Avatar
    sunflower2016 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jul 24, 2016, 11:02 AM
    Need Advise
    Son no longer with his girlfriend, she is polish. She left UK to have his child in Poland. She has had no contact with him from approx being 5 weeks pregnant. We were unable to contact her or the family.

    Baby is now born and my son has tracked her down as he hired a private detective. He has been doing this for months!
    She now is saying he can only see the baby if he pays. He is happy to pay towards his child, always has wanted too. I want it to be all legal as sadly I no longer trust her.
    She knows we have been talking to solicitors. She will not show him a photo and is using the baby as a pawn. She has a polish boyfriend in England. Just don't know what to do now.

    Son is saying he will go to Poland to see the baby, but I'm scared! And think if she isn't happy with the amount of money she will refuse him to see the baby. I don't want it done this way as he has no control over it all. It's a mess and I can only see years of endless money over to her with no child being seen.
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 53,919, Reputation: 10852

    Jul 24, 2016, 12:31 PM
    I understand your worry and fear but you better step back, and let your son handle his business. Hopefully he will get a paternity test and set up something through the authorities in Poland, where he pays a reasonable amount, gets visitations, and has a local lawyer to help him through the LEGALITIES.
    joypulv's Avatar
    joypulv Posts: 21,593, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

    Jul 24, 2016, 02:11 PM
    Agreed, none of you know who the father is yet.
    He avoids being used by filing first for DNA testing in Poland, and second for visitation in Poland along with his support.
    It will be VERY difficult internationally. It may take years. She may move. There are countless ways for this to go wrong.
    tickle's Avatar
    tickle Posts: 23,801, Reputation: 2674

    Jul 24, 2016, 03:48 PM
    I agree with joy. This is an international incident and nothing can be done from the US or CDA. Your son has to handle this the best way he knows how; which unfortunately may be going there and settling this. OR you and our son hire a lawyer to invtervene but either way, a lot of money is involved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I really need advise please! [ 7 Answers ]

I REALLY NEED ADVISE PLEASE! Me and my boyfriend broke up and shortly after that I found out that I was pregnant. He stayed around for that first 2 months then I started to notice a difference in him. Little by little he slowly faded away from me. I knew it had to be because of another women but he...

Advise me! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm going to join a new company, please help me to write a letter express a please to join the company and would like have help of everybody in the company.

Can someone advise me! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi sorry if I am on the wrong thread... To start of my name is kate and I have just given birth to a set of clomid twin girls on (15th of nov) sadly I was only 23+3 ges and they were stillborn it has been 11 days now and I am really wanting to get pregnant again I have a dose of clomid left from...

Seeking advise on giving advise [ 1 Answers ]

If you are sharing in a living situation with someone who you've found to be kind of a slob, i.e. not doing any cleaning nor taking care of personal hygiene, and it poses a health risk to both of you, how would you go about telling that person to cleanup? How can you tell another person that they...

Need advise [ 21 Answers ]

I was arrested and the claimed I was a girl who was wanted by another state for evading the law even though there were like 5 red flags to say I was not that girl they looked me up for two days and harassed me f several times and threatened me to try and get me to say I was her then finely them...

View more questions Search