This may well be the most insane question ever posed. Nonetheless, I shall ask.
Is there any way that a parent can legally separate from an adult child? My 29 year old daughter has brought immense sorrow and destruction to the entire family. She is deceitful and malicious. I want nothing more to do with her and I wish to be able to accomplish this complete severance, legally.
Old Poet