Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    fustrateddad's Avatar
    fustrateddad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jan 13, 2009, 12:34 AM
    12 year old son

    I met my ex-girlfriend when my step son was only 3 months old we lived together for 8 years now we are no longer together but my step son who is now 12 yrs old wants to come and live with me and has since day one of leaving his mother he is not happy where he is and always tells me so I need to know if now that my son is 12 do I have the right to take her to court for custody of my son.! PLEASE! Answer this question for me
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,292, Reputation: 7691

    Jan 13, 2009, 03:01 PM

    I am going to assume this was suppose to be its own question.
    You placed it as a answer to someone else's question but it did not seem to be a answer. I have moved it to its own thread

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

10 year relationship, 2 year marriage. And now he questions what true love is [ 2 Answers ]

Background (it's a long one, too): We are in our mid 20's and have known each other for 10 years. We dated exclusively through high school but without any commitment to marriage. That "in love" blissful feeling lasted for quite some time, well into our college years. He has always been a...

Full year resident alien part year treaty [ 1 Answers ]

My country has a tax treaty with US. I came on J1 visa in September 2005 and got the benefit of the tax treaty till August 2007. And since September 2007 my taxes are being with held. I am considered as full year resident alien since Januarary 2007. Which tax form I need to fill up and where to...

Calendar Year or Fiscal Year for H1b Visa Holders? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I would be going to the US on an H1B, accompanied with my wife and two kids (all on H4). Tax experts could you please answer the following doubts of mine: 1. For individuals on H1B, the only selection of tax year is a calendar tax year, right? 2. If I reach US somewhere on Oct 1 2007, I...

6-year Indian Student, 1040EZ but claiming social security taxes from 5th year. [ 3 Answers ]

I've been in the States since 2001 (F-1 undergrad, then 1 year of F-1 OPT, and now with a new F-1 for grad school), 6 years so far and all at the same university in NYC. This will be my first year filing the 1040EZ, and I have a few Q's... Four questions: * Is the 1040EZ form the...

Full-year for Federal, Part-year for State ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am an alien and comply with the qualification for full-year tax resident for Federal, but not with my state's where I should be considered as a part-year tax resident. Is it a problem if my status are different for federal and state, or does my federal status "overwrite" my state status...

View more questions Search