Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    ablack's Avatar
    ablack Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    May 19, 2009, 01:47 PM
    $100k owed in back support, with not even a sus. License
    my x-husband was ordered to pay $502 for 3 children in 1992. He is now $100k behind. Why has he gotten away with basically child neglect for so long? Child support order is in Georgia, but he fled to Cleveland Ohio.
    cdad's Avatar
    cdad Posts: 12,687, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

    May 19, 2009, 04:18 PM

    Was there interest on the monies ? Are you going through child support services for collection ? Has he been dragged back to court for non payment ?
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,292, Reputation: 7691

    May 19, 2009, 06:49 PM

    How many times have you took him back to court for non payment,

    Have you filed this with GA child support enforcement

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child support owed by deceased parent [ 4 Answers ]

I am the custodial parent, my daughter is grown and her father just passed away in dec 2007. He owes back child support for several years, a little oevr 40,000.00, my daughter is grown and does not live with me any,ore and the father was having monies taken out of his check whenever the atty...

Back owed child support [ 1 Answers ]

My ex-husband owes almost $20,000 in back support. He is not currently paying. He has not seen or had any contact with his children in over 8 years. I have a case with the child support enforcement in my area, but they rarely have any luck in finding him. My question is, Why do I never receive his...

Owed state income tax and child support [ 2 Answers ]

We finally found my ex's employer and sent out a garnishment package. Days later I learned he owes state income taxes from 2004, when we were still legally married. If the state garnishes also for the owed income tax, which comes first. He is in arrears for child support approx. in the amount of...

Back Child Support That is Owed To Me! [ 5 Answers ]

My Ex Husband and I got divorced and I got custody of the children. His child support obligation was to pay me 1000.00 monthly through the clerk of courts. He rarely paid me, but occasionally he would. Sometimes it was through the clerk, and sometimes directly to me. When he paid me directly I...

Child support owed prior to completion of order [ 1 Answers ]

My court divorce order states that my child received child support until age of 18 OR 19 if going to full time school. My daughter is now 18 and will be 19 in May, going to school full time. In February, her father stopped the child support payments. If he continues not to pay, he will have...

View more questions Search