Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    wingspan15's Avatar
    wingspan15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Aug 17, 2009, 05:54 AM
    Gapco window leaking.replacement part or whole new window?

    I have Gapco windows in my 1994 townhome and the small hard rubber flat part along the bottom of the window that is to keep out rain water has shrunk and now lets water leak in during a rain. Can I replace that piece or do I need a whole new window?

    Thanks so much for your advice.


Check out some similar questions!

Looking for Gapco Window parts [ 3 Answers ]

I need some parts to fix my gapco windows.can enyone help me?

Replacing window glazing on Gapco windows [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get out the old dried up brittle window glazing without leaving some in the groove. The edging just breaks off in little pieces because it is so old and brittle. The groove is not much wider then a razor and I don't know what the best tool would be to...

Replacing Gapco window [ 1 Answers ]

I have a double paned, 30" by 30" vinyl Gapco window that needs replacing. This is the lower half of the total window. What's the best way to find a replacement?

How to close all the childwindows(popup window) when closing the parent window [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, all In javascript I need to close all the child windows that I have opened through a parent window Scenario: Here I will be having as many as child window opened and name given to the child window can not be tracked because each will be having a different name, and I am using 70 to...

Gapco double pane window leaks [ 1 Answers ]

We just bought a house in Tennessee that was built in 1991. The house has the original windows and the name on the frame of the windows is Gapco. I have never heard of this manufacturer of windows. Does anyone know where to buy replacement windows from th is manufacturer?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.