I have several double pane windows that are foggy. I don't want to replace the entire window - just the panes. Is that possible? They are aluminum - I'm guessing @15 years old.

I already contacted one home improvement company (who advertised fixing this exact type of problem) but they told me to contact a glass company -(I'm thinking they just didn't want to do a small job).

What type of company do I need to contact? A glass company or a window replacement company?

Very confused. Thanks ahead of time.