I have a storm door that has about a 2 inch gap at the bottom. The installers put a piece on the bottom of the screen door that is sort of U shaped and screws onto the bottom of the door to fill in the gap. However, that piece is not broken and I would like to get a replacement piece. However, I am not sure what it is called and where to get it. If you could help me with this I would greatly appreciate it.