Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    MyName1234's Avatar
    MyName1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jul 2, 2012, 01:56 AM
    Use a valid Schengen tourist visa to travel for business?
    I have a valid Schengen tourist visa. My employer wants me to travel to Netherlands for a seminar. Can I use the same visa that I already have?


Check out some similar questions!

H1B expiring ; have tourist visa stamp till 2017; is it still valid? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm a doctor and about to complete my residency training this year thus my H1B expires on June 30, 2012. I have a multiple entry B1/B2 visa stamp valid till 2017 on my passport. I need to take the boards here on aug. My question is can I leave the US and go home then reenter the US like say end of...

Is it possible to travel to any country within a Schengen area with a Schengen visa? [ 2 Answers ]

Dear sir or madam, I live in Ukraine and thinking of a tour to countries that belong to the Schengen area. I haven't been to Europe yet. First of all, I`d like to know if it is possible to travel to ANY Europe country during the legal performance of my Shengen visa? If it is possible please...

Is old valid b1/b2 still valid travel doc if new h4 is stamped? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am an Indian citizen currently in the US on h4 visa valid until 1st Oct 2009. My husband is currently on an h1b. I also have a stamp of b1/b2 valid till 2013 (the stamp has not been cancelled or striked out) on my older passport. (both the visa's were stamped on my older passport, since...

Can I claim Dependent (brother) on B1 (Tourist/Business) Visa ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am on H1 Visa and my brother came to USA and stayed with me twice for a total of 165 days on tourist/business visa (B1). He does not have a SSN or ITIN. - Can I claim him as a dependent on my tax return for year 2008 ? - If yes, what do I need to do ? Thanks in advance for your...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.