Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Francisca Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2009, 03:33 AM
    Obtain portuguese passport for spouse
    Me and my husbant are Goan, and he has acquired his Portuguese passport (throught his parents). First our lawyer said only after my husbant gets his passport I am entiled to apply to obtain my passport after registering our marriage at consulate in portugal. But few days back when we approched him and the consulate they says wife's are not entitled to obtain is this true ? If no please inform me about the procudure.

Thanking you
    Christy.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2009, 05:44 AM

While you're searching, and waiting to see if someone here knows the answer, check the "Similar Threads" list off to the right of this post.
    goanewz Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2009, 10:09 AM
    You can apply for your Portuguese Citizenship (Not Nationality) after 3yrs of your marriage transcription in Portugal. If you are in a hurry please visit this blog www.goanewz.blogspot.com which provides detailed information about obtaining Portuguese Nationality tru your parents in 3 months.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To Obtain Portuguese Passport [ 1 Answers ]

Need A List Of Agencies/company Based In Mumbai And Goa Who Can Assist Me In Obtaining Portuguese Passport. Thanks. Carvalho Oliver

Deatiled Specifications on how to obtain my Portuguese Passport [ 1 Answers ]

My name is Michele Judite Alexandre. My father was born in Portugal and is now a South African citizen. I am desperately seeking exact steps and specifications on what I need and how to go about obtaining my Portuguese passport. I am currently living in the UK and will have to apply for it here...

View more questions Search