Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OLIVCARV000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2008, 09:03 PM
    To Obtain Portuguese Passport
    Need A List Of Agencies/company Based In Mumbai And Goa Who Can Assist Me In Obtaining Portuguese Passport. Thanks. Carvalho Oliver
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2008, 11:34 PM
    Hi, OLIVCARV000!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just moved your question that you had posted in Introductions to this topic area so that it would get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Portuguese I.D card vs Portuguese passport [ 1 Answers ]

If I have my Portuguese I.D card on me and I want to travel to Italy do I still need to bring my Portuguese passport with me Many thanks

Deatiled Specifications on how to obtain my Portuguese Passport [ 1 Answers ]

My name is Michele Judite Alexandre. My father was born in Portugal and is now a South African citizen. I am desperately seeking exact steps and specifications on what I need and how to go about obtaining my Portuguese passport. I am currently living in the UK and will have to apply for it here...

How a felon would obtain a passport [ 2 Answers ]

My husband is a registered sex offender for something that happened about 10 years ago with a 17 year old he thought was 18... at the time he was 22. He is done serving his time and done with his probation. Friends of ours asked us to go to Mexico with them this Christmas for a vacation. What I am...

View more questions Search