Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pharaoh_10 Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Mar 31, 2008, 12:55 PM
    Submarine and the Lost Island - movie
    I remember as a kid watching this movie (not sure if it was black and white) - a submarine, while evading the enemy approached the unknown island (I know today it is Kerguelen Island in the South Indian Ocean), dives through the underwater tunnel and faces the dinos of all sorts ("Jurassic Park" animals). At the end, after all explosions, the submarine manages to escape! What is the title of this movie?
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Apr 1, 2008, 12:02 AM
    'Creation' (1931 film) although never finnished, there is a documentary on the found scenes, might be that. OR 'The Land That Time Forgot' (1975 film)
    Pharaoh_10 Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Apr 1, 2008, 07:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dias06
    'Creation' (1931 film) although never finnished, there is a documentary on the found scenes, might be that. OR 'The Land That Time Forgot' (1975 film)
    Thank you. That's the one I was looking for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old pirate (?) movie, dashing hero, a ship full of young women, island and marriages? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie ages ago, before I knew who Errol Flynn was, so I'm not sure if he was the star or not. I think it was in black and white. My main memories are: 1) There's a scene where it looked like the hero was putting on a uniform he was totally unqualified for (and I think that *was* what...

Yellow Submarine cover version [ 4 Answers ]

Today I heard the most peculiar cover of the Beatles' Yellow Submarine on the radio. I'm so in awe of it I just HAVE to know who's it by! Music is always hard to explain, the best word I can find to describe this version of YS is "weird". It was sung by a female, one with a powerful voice, it...

Cartoon Movie with a cat that gets lost. [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember what it's called! It's about a cat that gets lost in the rain when it runs away from some little girl and he lives whith some rabbits. There's one part I remember with a hawk that attacks the rabbits. What is this movie???:confused: -KH

Submarine attack! [ 2 Answers ]

How do I fix a slow flushing toilet? :confused: :eek:

View more questions Search