Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Jazzyswaggs56's Avatar
    Jazzyswaggs56 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Nov 23, 2012, 04:24 PM
    How can I get a personal singing trainer at age 11
    I'm 11 take voice lessons but need help
    Alty's Avatar
    Alty Posts: 28,318, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

    Nov 23, 2012, 04:30 PM
    Ask your parents to pay for a personal singing trainer. Frankly, I don't know what the difference between taking voice lessons with a coach, and a personal singing trainer, is.
    Wondergirl's Avatar
    Wondergirl Posts: 38,810, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

    Nov 23, 2012, 04:34 PM
    Your voice teacher doesn't do this?
    Alty's Avatar
    Alty Posts: 28,318, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

    Nov 23, 2012, 04:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Your voice teacher doesn't do this?
    That's where I'm confused. What's the different between a voice trainer and a personal singing trainer? If she has a voice trainer, and it's not working, how will getting another voice trainer help?
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,302, Reputation: 7692

    Nov 24, 2012, 05:54 AM
    There is a difference.
    A coach will work with you on your stage performance, How to stand, how to present yourself. Along with the signing.

    Almost all professional singers have coaches who often travel with them.

    A singing instructor will be working with tone and breathing control and working with helping you learn music.

    A coach happens after you start performing on stage. Most professional voice coaches will get 100 dollars a hour and up, ( many very very up)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Personal trainer [ 1 Answers ]

How dou be a personal trainer? And what do they do? candy floss x

Personal Trainer Certification [ 3 Answers ]

I want to get a personal trainer/group fitness certification with hopefully some nutrition cert on the side, but there seem to be many associations who provide slightly different versions of these certs. Does anyone know if any are better than the others? I think I like the ACE the best but I...

View more questions Search