Please suggest a name for a handicaped skills exibiting show

Asked Feb 14, 2014, 06:23 PM 2 Answers
    I am providing a platform to handicap childeren to exbit their inbuilt variours skills
    Please suggest a new and relevant name for my event

Last edited by Cat1864; Feb 14, 2014 at 06:32 PM. Reason: cleaned up title
    Search this Question
    Wondergirl's Avatar
    Wondergirl Posts: 37,138, Reputation: 5352
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

#2

Feb 14, 2014, 06:28 PM
    Please name some of these skills. What do you mean by "inbuilt"?
    Alty's Avatar
    Alty Posts: 27,969, Reputation: 5909
    Pets Expert

#3

Feb 14, 2014, 06:31 PM
    I'm having a hard time figuring out why this is in the category it's in. Having said that, you'll have to provide more info if you want advice. Remember that we don't know what you now until you tell us. Based on what you posted, it's just not enough info to offer the advice you seek.

Kenmore dishwasher lights flashing: "Hi Temp" & "Heat Dry" [ 0 Answers ]

I've tried 3x now to run the dishwasher on Normal Wash mode, and it starts running correctly. When I come back to it later, however, the lights above Hi Temp & Heat Dry are blinking and the dishes are soaking wet. The keypad is still responsive and everything else seems to work. Does anyone know...

I did "Salt & Ice Challenge." My arm still itches & burns. I did it two days ago.. [ 2 Answers ]

Could anyway tell me why it still does. If and when is it going to stop. Doing this challenge was the stupiedest thing I have ever done so far.. I have a little red mark on my left arm & its red around my mark + I'm sort of getting a few little bumps like pimples but there not pimples, there from...