Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jericho22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2011, 04:50 AM
    Zee mgm movies?
    Hi I want a film name which shows in Z.e.e MGM company boss has affair with secretary the secretary is a lead actress in the film kindly send the name of the film if you now
    chowdhuryrohan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2012, 07:02 PM
    What is the name of the movie where a woman visits a mental asylum and one of the patients watch her take a bath and when she comes out she finds out her clothes torn? Please if anyone knows the name of the movie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Zee MGM Movies.. [ 3 Answers ]

Looking for the name of this movie which is based on a medical school setting.. the students perform medical examinations, there is also one who observes girls secretly from the examination rooms.. please post the name if any one knows

List of movies zee mgm [ 2 Answers ]

A girl having affair with her father's friend. It's a sex comedy

Please help me find the names of these movies of zee mgm? [ 0 Answers ]

From time zee mgm showed nude scenes... I had seen this movie in which couple living in their house has another couple visiting and then afterwards the guy in couple who cam goes with the guy of the hous to somewhere and tries to kill him but just makes him unconsious and comes back their home and...

Zee mgm late night movies [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I wanted to know the name of the movie which was shown on zee mgm late night movies Story is about a girl falling in love with his dads best friend

Name of the movie.. Zee mgm , star movies.. [ 5 Answers ]

Here are some movies I saw in late 90's.. 1997 - 2003... I need to know the name of the movies.. 1) movie in which blue eyed actor was a pilot and had an affair with a mysterious women.. a thriller type movie.. actors name was matt I think.. he was in trouble at the end... actually he played...

View more questions Search