Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jgold Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2008, 08:55 AM
    Fax Blast Software
    My husband and I own a cafe/catering business. He has a database of fax # submitted by customers and he was hoping he could find software that would allow him to fax 450 numbers weekly with the weekly specials/promotions. So far, our searches online have yielded no results. It seems the move is to use fax services, but they are charging a min of 7 cents a page. That's a bit steep for our 1 year old business! Any suggestions? Thanks for your help!
    IT Helpp Posts: 35, Reputation: 4

Apr 8, 2008, 10:24 AM
    I found this site that offers unlimited outbound faxing for flat $8.95 per month. I have no experience with them so please understand that this is not an endorsement for the product or company.

Onefax.com: Internet Fax Solutions, Send and Receive Faxes Online
    jgold Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2008, 10:35 AM
    Thanks! I've come across those, too but they require you to use their toll free fax number and all of our menus, flyer, coupons etc have our existing fax line. Its something to consider, once we run out of catering/cafe menus!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

WOE "Mega Blast" [ 3 Answers ]

NOW people are swearing about this WOE product. I would really like to know myself if this Mega Blast really works. I ordered the lemon cream from them and nothing happened. If this Mega Blast works than this product could be what a lot of people are looking for. But seriously $200 that's a lot...

Democrats Blast Republican for 'Too Many Mosques' [ 9 Answers ]

The Republican's top lawmaker on the House Homeland Security say’s “Unfortunately, we have too many mosques in this country. There's too many people who are sympathetic to radical Islam," King said. "We should be looking at them more carefully; we should be finding out how we can infiltrate. We...

Air blast from water faucets [ 4 Answers ]

Could someone please tell me why I have air blasting from my water faucets when ever I turn the water on ?

Super Bowl Artic Blast [ 2 Answers ]

Winterize your car(s) now. The coldest weather, in a number of years, is forecast to grip the nation next weekend. Pay particular attention to antifreeze and batteries.

View more questions Search