Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kitty07 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2005, 10:57 AM
    I Need An Answer Please!!
    I need an answer

When ever me and my b/f are together he sometimes checks out other chicks I do sometimes but when he does it I feel insecure like he wants to be with a hotter chick than w/ me and its probably I'm jealous and I hate it because I check out other chicks to and he isn't like that. I always get mad and ask him dumb questions like is she hotter than me? u want her instead of me don't u? And other dumb questions and he is always like shut up don't be stupid. I want to stop but I don't know how~~~~> please HELP ME STOP!!
    turtlegirl Posts: 151, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2005, 01:59 PM
    I think you should break up with this guy. You seem very unsure about him and have a new problem every week. Hopefully when school goes back you'll meet someone new.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2005, 02:22 PM
    Any guy that makes you feel jealous and insecure is not worth it.

But, guys will check out other gals - as long as he is with you, it's OK - BUT, if you get that gut feeling he is looking to cheat - move on. No one needs those types of feelings.

QUIT the dumb questions as well - he will only use them against you. AND they show jealous and insecurity, which are major turn offs.

And - if you have these thoughts - they will lcome true - if you feel that way inside - being a woman - there is a good chance they are true.

Find a good guy you will feel safer and more comfortable with - this guy sounds like massive trouble.
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2005, 02:50 PM
    Again... this all boils down to those two Big words...

RESPECT and TRUST

You don't trust him

It appears he doesn't respect you

= you need to seriously talk with him - and don't accept his a-hole answers.
    Kitty07 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2005, 09:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat21
    Again....this all boils down to those two Big words....

RESPECT and TRUST

You don't trust him

It appears he doesn't respect you

= you need to seriously talk with him - and don't accept his a-hole answers.
    Well he does respect me its just I feel bad because when I look at other girls/guys he doesn't get mad or ask questions he says yeah she is hott or no I don't like her but I don't know I know I love him and he loves me I just don't want to loose him and that's probably why I get all jealous and stuff~~~>more advice welcome.
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2005, 10:23 AM
    Well - it doesn't sound that healthy if that's the way he makes you feel.

Again - read ALL I posted. You have to.

IT's sounds like he makes you feel real needy of him and that's not good either.

I highly suggest find other things inportant in life and cut this guy out a little bit - school, work, FRIENDS, WORKOUT, family, hobbies...

Youe s/o is a small part of your life - not your life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need a answer please [ 3 Answers ]

I recently inherrited 6 etchings all 4" x 6" of woman wearing different hats maybe Paris or Europe woman . Just from their chest up. The woman look like they are from the 1920's or 30's on the back of each one is a silver seal saying genuine etching , Paris Etching Society the front a c in a...

In Need Of An Answer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Evelyn. I have in my possession a jukebox that may be an interest to a collector but I need to find out info on this jukebox. I have a serial & model numbers.How would I go about obtaining this information? Could you please help me? Thank You, flanjivfur :confused:

91 honda please answer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi What is the sports/normal button on the gear? I hv it on my screen now with the green lights on and shows sports. Is it bad? Thanks

I have the answer! [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, a little while ago I asked a desperate question about my GSD, Jack. Well I got talking to a dog trainer and she recommended me the electric shock collar. Well Jack has had one on ever since and he is fabulous. I had to use it quite severely at first, he probably got one every hour or so...

View more questions Search