Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teesladyboss Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2006, 08:12 AM
    Paul Emile Lecomte
    I have found value from a couple of galleries of his oil paintings however have been unable to find an estimated value of his etching watercolors. I have two. One is artist's proof pencil signed by artist w/ name of painting and the other is #5 Paris Etching Society w/o copyright date also signed and named by the artist. I would like an estimated value for insurance purposes. Does anyone know an inexpensive way to have them appraised for insurance purposes? Oklahoma
    Hypatia Posts: 163, Reputation: 27

Feb 16, 2006, 12:40 AM
    Most fine art appraisals are not cheap. Here is a link to an OK gallery that charges $100 per hour. Most works can be appraised in one hour. Contact for details. The way the appraisers see it, anyone looking to appraise fine art can pay the fee, as fine art costs more than common or commercial art. http://www.avondalegalleries.com/new_page_8.htm

Hypatia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paul (Saul) Healing's [ 10 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me where in the Bible (New Testament), Paul (Saul) could have healed a person, but didn't. Which book and who the person was?

Paul Davis--american singer/songwriter [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone know how I can send fan mail to Paul Davis. The last I heard he was producing music in Nashville. He is not the UK Paul Davis currently building his career in music. :) Bit [email protected]

View more questions Search