Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anon 29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2009, 03:02 AM
    Friendship
    I like a girl,( I can say that she's a friend of mine)
    Thid girl that I like likes my friend, which is also a friend of hers.

Both of me and my friend are friend of this girl. I don't know if he knows that the girl likes him or maybe he knows but he doesn't want to tell me because he knows that I like her and how may I react.

Sometimes my friend shows off a bit, not because he's with her because I am sure that both of them are single, but when we are in a group he like to show off a bit.

I am feel very upset when he talks and laugh at each other.

Sometimes my friend asks me if I didn't talk to this girl on chating and when I say yes , he asks me if we didn't mention his name while chating

Sometimes he asks me what am I going to wear for the weekend(don't know why)

When I meet with my friend we talk about this girl and he tells me that I melt when I see her because he knows that I like her, but when I tell if he likes her he stops like feeling worried as says shup, I don't know and I don't give such an information.

What can I do?

I don't want to loose my friend for this problem

Answer me as soon as possible

Please

Thanks for your

Attentiona and Cooperation
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Sep 21, 2009, 08:36 AM
    Your friend already knows that you like her. So unless he likes her back, there's nothing to worry about.

As for the girl, if you're interested, then let her know how you feel and see how she reacts. If she likes you back, then great! If she doesn't, then you can just be normal friends and move forward with your life.

Otherwise, you're just dragging things out and continually over-analyzing all the little details.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 13, he's 16 and I don't know where our friendship is going [ 77 Answers ]

Hello, I have a problem that I would like help on and I was wondering if anyone had any advice or useful information that they could give to me. Its gone on too long and any support is greatly appreciated. A couple of months ago, I was in a play and a few weeks before the show ended I befriended...

Friendship is it over? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused:Hey recently my friend moved away to college, she lives a few hours away now so I don't get to see her that much, to top it off we've ended up kissing a few times when we were drunk its happened a lot of times over a space of about 6months, started we just hugged a lot then she stayed at...

Getting Over The End Of A Friendship [ 2 Answers ]

I've decided recently that one of my friendships has deteriorated to the point where it is in my best emotional interest to cut it off. I can't stop being angry at him for taking advantage of my friendship but I'm too much of a coward to tell him I never want to speak to him again. Has anyone...

Does he want more than friendship? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been friends with a guy for just over 4 months now, we met off the internet. He always texts me every week, and we usually go the movies and dinner. We get on really well together and have a lot of fun. The thing is, he's a very touchy feely guy and always has been for the time I've...

Now she only wants friendship? [ 10 Answers ]

We broke up 6 months ago, she was my first love, if I try the no contact for three weeks, she calls me, wanting to be just "friends" and talk about "friendly things"... we were together for 8 months long distance. I want her back, It literally makes me sick to think about her with new guys still....

View more questions Search