Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mapmcc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2013, 10:05 AM
    If I disable or remove Outlook Express, will it affect my Outlook.com or Windows Live
    I do not use Outlook Express. So if I disable or remove it will it effect my Outcook.com or Windows Live Mail. I only use Windows Live mail because it has a sound notifier of new email. I have not found where Outlook.com, has a sound notifier.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 21, 2013, 10:24 AM
    Just give up and use the Windows essentials.
    This includes the Outlook e-mail client and will guide you through the complete set up process.

Available here for free: Windows Essentials - Download Windows Live Essentials

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convert windows mail to outlook express [ 2 Answers ]

How to convert windows mail to outlook express

Export from windows mail to outlook express [ 1 Answers ]

I have organized my emails in Windows Mail for Vista into folders. I would like to Export these folders to outlook express 6. Can you please suggest an easy way to do so? Thank you in advance for you're your help. Best Regards, --ba4s

Remove Outlook Express [ 5 Answers ]

I read a thread answer dated Jan 18, 2005, 10:06 AM on this subject from a member named Wendy225 who presented herself as someone with experience who worked at a computer repair facility. She explained in detail how to remove Outlook Express. I followed those directions fastidiously. Now I can't...

Exporting from Windows mail to Outlook Express [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to export email message files from Vista Windows Mail back to XP Outlook express. Is this type of export possible and if so how is it done. This option doesn't seem to be available with Windows Mail version 6.0. :confused:

View more questions Search