Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pregunta Posts: 169, Reputation: 3

Oct 5, 2007, 04:23 AM
    Yahoo Mail?
    Since Yahoo changed it mail opening format the other day I have had endless difficulty getting the log on page to open where as before the change it always opened. Anybody know if Yahoo is experiencing a glitch?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2007, 04:36 AM
    I haven't had any problems this week. I get sick of their constant fiddling. Too many times I have had problems to work around. For all their changes, I can't think of a single feature they have added since I started using it 5 years ago that is an improvement. I don't know why they have to constantly mess around with a simple thing like email. Really, it works much like the Eurdura Iwas using in 1998.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2007, 04:39 AM
    You have the option to revert to the old format of Yahoo Maill. There should be a link on the page. Sorry I can't offer more att he moment, all webmail is blocked at work :(.
    Goddard Posts: 50, Reputation: 9

Oct 5, 2007, 05:16 AM
    Give Gmail a try. It's the best email out there right now.
    Pregunta Posts: 169, Reputation: 3

Oct 5, 2007, 12:53 PM
    Thank you all for responding but I still don´t have an answer and still can´t get the login page when I click on sign in.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 5, 2007, 12:54 PM
    Interesting. Are you attempting to log in from work or home?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yahoo E-mail [ 6 Answers ]

I've received an e.mail from Yahoo saying my password has been changed. My secret question is no longer applicable (I opened that account in 1999) I need to be able to contact Yahoo directly for assistance as I have family photos and personal info in that account. Their online help is useless. ...

Yahoo mail [ 4 Answers ]

I can't access Yahoo mail and don't know why, all other pages are opening up including Yahoo homepage but the Yahoo mail won't!

Yahoo Mail Upgrade [ 21 Answers ]

Anyone know how to upgrade Yahoo Mail free of charge? :D

Yahoo E-Mail [ 3 Answers ]

Hi- When I am reading Yahoo E-mail, the date and how big the message is are off the screen--I have to use the right arrow toget to that--How can I get it back where the whole screen shows up--Thank u very much---

View more questions Search