Ask
    lolipop34 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2009, 03:22 PM
    Five names for 7.5
    Okay write five names for 7.5 please
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 3, 2009, 03:52 PM

Thank you for posting, we don't do your homework, what is your idea and we can try and "HELP" you
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2009, 04:00 PM

Seven point five
    7. 50
    Seven and one half
    7 1/2
    Roman numeral seven
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2009, 07:46 PM

Seven and a half
    Seven point five
    Seven decimal five
    Seven dot five
    Seven and five tenths
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 3, 2009, 08:12 PM
    .5<8
    .5>7

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Commercial names to botanical names [ 1 Answers ]

Sirs, I want to know botanical names of all fruits,plants and flowers,particulerly all horticulture products and floriculture products.i.e. from commercial popular name to botanical names. Thank you and with regards. J.B.Gandhi

Pet names [ 2 Answers ]

OK I'm a guy that tends to use pet names with girls that I'm friends with. Lately I think that's gotten me into a bad situation though... this girl I know thinks I actually like her... and that calling her names like "beautiful" and "sweetheart" is just because I like her. I really do love her......

Last names [ 1 Answers ]

I need help with this I have 2 boys with my high school exgirl friend. I knew they didn't have my last name and was told there was nothing I could do about it. I do owe back child support on them that I have been paying on. They are in there twentys know. I went to help one of them get there birth...

What were their names? [ 2 Answers ]

There was a movie that I think might have been an episode of the twilight zone. It was these 2 sisters who didn't get along. One of them is using witchcraft and shrinks her sister and lets her pet cat kill her. The other movie I am wondering about involved a pit of some kind that trapped (I...

I have two last names. [ 1 Answers ]

I have two last names. One is my "real" fathers and the other one is my mothers. I have no relation with my father and hasn't since I was 10 years old. I've always believed that I was a true Rizzo at heart. I fully just go by that but when I have to do certain things I have to use my fathes and...

View more questions Search