I have a separate small living quarters that is a single room that is about 180 feet away from the main panel. It is going to get another little bed room a small kitchen and a bathroom also maybe a washer. The main panel is a 100 amp meter socket combo. What should I upsize the main panel to? What size feeders do I need to the sub panel and what size subpanel should I get? Do you need to bond the main panel to the sub panel and still pound a ground rod? Isolate the nuetrals? Thanks