Hello, I have a detached garage about 150' from the main. I want to install a sub-panel in it. What kind of wire do I use to run it the same way it comes into the house (overhead). Does Home Depot sell it? I have two garages and have already run their #2 or #3 underground to it. But this one would work much better if I went overhead. The 500' spool at Home Depot look the same and claim UV and resin coating protection. Someone said I needed Simplex or Triplex. I have no idea what that is, or if Home Depot carries it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks paul