Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alicia Clyburn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2016, 03:30 PM
    Ceiling Fan Glass Dome Replacement
    I have a ceiling fan model #AC-5520D, SN: 014642 g, vendor #11289, UPC#792145352730 and I broke the glass dome removing it to place into another room. Can you tell me where to get another one.

Alicia
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2016, 09:36 PM
    Searched the model-Hampton Bay, Home Depot. Start there. Bring the globe with you. If the fan is more than 2-3 yrs old, it is probably discontinued and no parts available, typical for HB. Most fan light kits are interchangeable, Lowe's has a number of them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacement Glass for Noma Ceiling Fan [ 0 Answers ]

I need a replacement glass shade for a Noma Scandinavian 42'' Ceiling Fan. Distributed by Trileaf Distribution Trifeuil in Toronto ON. Bought at Canadian Tire. I am in Quebec City

Replacement Glass for Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Windward III ceiling fan - the one with both upper and lower lights. The glass cover for the upper lights has cracked and I'd like to replace it. I've been unable to find the part. Where may I direct my search?

How can I find a replacement glass globe for my ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

The glass globe/shade in my ceiling fan broke. It is an Avian made by Harbor Breeze?

Finding replacement glass dome for ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a hampton bay ceiling fan(airelon) 52 inch about 5 years ago. The glass dome shattered when I was attempting to change the halogen bulb inside. I called Hampton Bay direct who informed me that this model of ceiling fan is discontinued and they do not carry replacement glass domes for it....

View more questions Search