Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Walkerlandel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2016, 01:32 PM
    Upgrading to digital thermostats from analog
    I'm trying to upgrade my heaters to digital thermostats. I've been having tons of issues. I cannot get Honeywell thermostats to work and I learned that Aube might work. I just received the thermostat and it looks like it should work except it says minimum load is 2A and my heater says 1.5A... Will this work and be safe? If not what thermostat will work? I can upload photos if that's going to help but it's line voltage.

Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Analog to Digital TV [ 13 Answers ]

I have a Panasonic PT-42LC14 TV and according to this web site DTVTransition.org - A New Era in Television Broadcasting my TV is digital and should be able to work without a converter box but I don't know how to change it to digital.

My TV: Analog or Digital [ 2 Answers ]

How can I tell if I have a digital or analog TV? It is a Sony Trinitron 2003 model #KV27FS100L.

Analog vs digital [ 2 Answers ]

I want to known about the transmission of electromagnetic waves in cell phones is digital or analog signal ? Explain me about the transmission line ?

Digital vs. Analog signal [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all - I have a brand new Samsung SyncMaster 940bw monitor with a NVidia GeForce2 MX/MX400 video card. My question is this: how do I get my monitor to run a digital signal? I have my DVI-D cable plugged in but that does not provide any signal. Yet when I plug in my analog 15 pin VGA, I get...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.