Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cattails73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2013, 09:43 AM
    Looking for discontinued Kichler chandelier
    I am looking for a Kichler Spires chandelier model 2138NI, 12-light chandelier. Does anyone know if there is an online store for discontinued or even used lighting that will ship to Canada?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2013, 01:46 PM
    We would have to do an online search too. Kichler is a Lowe's Line. Check with them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I find discontinued Kichler chandelier #1692BRL [ 2 Answers ]

A beautiful chandelier that has been discontinued. Does anyone know where I can get one?

My Kichler UC7206T fan, Low and High buttons do not work on remote [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Kichler UC7206T fan with the Cool touch remote. Only the medium speed button now works. All 3 used to work. Fan now only runs on medium. Is it the fan or the remote?

Find discontinued Hampton Bay chandelier [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the chandelier in the attached picture. I bought it from home depot a year ago and can't find the paperwork with the model number right now. I just sold the home it was in and figured that I could just buy another one. Can't find it though. Any help is appreciated or if you...

Will harbor breeze remote work w/ kichler fan [ 2 Answers ]

I have a kichler fan. Sis had a harbor breeze universal remote but it won't seem to operate my fan. Is there certain dip switch settings I need? If so how can I get them? I have googled the remote model # to no avail Heip! :eek:

View more questions Search