Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meroark Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2012, 10:13 PM
    Relay switch for furnace?
    I have a nordyne intertherm furnace ; I had a problem with a clicking noise; I have had the Capacitor replaced. After coming in and finding the heating coils hot but no blower running. But I still have a clicking noise like every 30 seconds to 1 minute apart when the unit get heated up ; and after about 5 minutes and clicking it cuts to just the fan running; I know this is dangerous but have had several technicans look at it and get different answers; please help I am freezing

Check out some similar questions!

Relay switch for furnace? [ 0 Answers ]

Fan does not turn off when it brings air from oil furnace, which is about 10 yo. What it could be?

Relay switch for furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Have electric furnace with heat pump. Replaced thermostat and now the emergency heat will not work. Thought I might have hooked up wrong so I called maker of thermostat and talked with them. They said the wiring was correct. The heat pump works and the blower comes on when emergency heat is on but...

What is the correct way to install a relay switch to furnace [ 0 Answers ]

I have the info that is on my furnace and it is a honeywell pdf/packedlit/69-06po-pdf My boyfriennd says it says 40165.67549-306 I don't know if any of that info will help but there it is I can not find any diagrams on how to hook up the new relay switch so please if anyone knows how to please...

Relay switch on furnace [ 0 Answers ]

My relay switch on my furnace will not work and this is a brand new relay switch it won't kick on or anything when it is hooked up I'm wondering if the wires are hooked up to the wrong thing because nothing happens the eye on it is also brand new do you know how the wires get hooked up like color...

Furnace relay switch [ 13 Answers ]

After duct cleaning my furnace (heat and air) does not work anymore. The thermostat indicates the system is on. Furnace light is on but the fan is not turning. There is that switch that you press when you open the door to the furnace. I guess is a relay swtich. On when door is closed and off when...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.