Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kathyvail Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2011, 11:35 PM
    Testing pressure control switch on submersible pump
    Testing the pressure control switch I found that the ground had 1/2 volt. Just wondering why that would be?

Check out some similar questions!

Submersible pump well,Dole flow control valve whistling [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have recently bought a home with a well system which is new terrain for me.. The line from the pump to the pressure tank has developed an intermittent whistle/high pitched hum that I have narrowed down to the Dole flow control valve. The whistling has gradually become more constant... ...

SUbmersible pump has trouible to get pressure above 20 PSI [ 0 Answers ]

I have a submersible pump set to cut in at 20 psi and cut out at 40psi. Recently something happened and I cannot get the pressure above 20 psi and thus the pumps stays 'on' all the time unless I turn off the circuit breaker. The pump has no trouble to get the pressure to 20 psi.What can I do?

Low pressure from submersible well pump [ 10 Answers ]

I'll summarize what my situation is and what I've done so far. Pressure tank doesn't fill with water Pressure tank air pressure is 28 PSI Tried installing brand new pressure switch and water pressure gauge Water pressure gauge rose to 26 PSI when I turned the pump breaker back on It stays at...

How to wire pressure control switch for a well pump [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, I am pulling my hair out. I changed my pressure control switch(square D). Because my pump wouldn't kick back on after getting below 30#. (I have a 30-50) It was 15 years old and I have very hard water so I figure it was time. Still the same result pump cuts off at 50 but does not kick back...

More Problems . Pressure Switch Submersible Well [ 5 Answers ]

Hi - My pressure switch is short cycling or rapid cycling. Basically the points in the pressure switch are cutting on and off at a very, very rapid pace. Something is sure to be damaged soon. I had a plumber out the other day, but it would not do it when he was here. The pressure switch is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.