Ask
    EllieNewHouse Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2011, 07:44 AM
    What is the cost of updating a fuse box (4 fuses) to a 200 amp box
    Just need a rough estimate of costs.
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Feb 13, 2011, 08:34 AM

About $1500-$3500 depending on location and job specifics.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1998 honda accord fuses , is there another fuse box other than the one at the driverp [ 2 Answers ]

Is there another fuse box other than the one at the drivers door and the one under the hood on the passengers side,because I do not find a fuse 23.its my understanding that fuse 23 is for my radio and acc power outlet,is this correct?

I just installed a 15 amp fuse in my fuse box, but it keeps arcing acros [ 6 Answers ]

Electricity arcs across breakers flickers lights

Lowest cost to convert fuse box (100 amp) to circuit breakers (200 amp) [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I know nothing about electricity but am buying a 4-apartment building that was built in 1930. Each apartment is about 1000 square feet, 2 bedroom and 1 bath. Space heaters and wall-unit air conditioners only... Each apartment has a fuse box and 100 amp service. I want to upgrade to...

Upgrading from a fuse box to a circuit breaker box [ 1 Answers ]

How do I upgrade my fuse box in my home

Cost of converting fuse box to circuit breakers [ 18 Answers ]

I have a 100 amp electrical service using a fuse box to which a small circuit breaker panel was added (see photo). I would like to convert the whole service to a 150 amp circuit breaker panel. I live in Rochester, Minnesota. What is your estimate of the cost of this conversion?

View more questions Search