Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    COPPOLAD Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2011, 03:39 PM
    Replacement glass for hampton bay ceiling fan?
    I purchased a Hampton Bay 44in. Ceiling fan Model # YG204-TB-D I need a light that has white glass or clear. I am not getting enough light at night time. Are there any replacement parts for this?
    jeweluck Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2011, 04:06 PM
    For those who have the tea stained Cabrerra ceiling fan light and want a clear one... good news! You can scrub off the tea stain, it is just a sprayed on finish. We just installed it and hated the dark globe, I took it down and sprayed some cleaner with bleach in it and scrubbed it lightly with the scurbby part of a kitchen sponge and voilą! It's now just white and lets the light through. Here's a tip: use several clean kitchen towels to dry it and do not touch it with you bare hands as that leaves finger prints. Keep drying it and when hanging it hold it in a towel. Good luck. We are so relieved, hope you will be too!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where do I find a replacement glass shade for a Hampton Bay ceiling fan? [ 3 Answers ]

I need to find the replacement glass shade for the Windward II Hampton Bay ceiling fan Model numbers 523 342 or 523 127

Looking for twist in glass for# AC 527 Hampton Bay discontinued ceiling fan. [ 1 Answers ]

Broke the glass twist in dome for a Hampton Bay ceiling fan model # AC 527. This fan has been discontinued.

Replacement Glass for Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement glass for the Model: AC-552? I went to Home Depot (where it was purchased and the distributor of the brand) and they stated I needed to go directly to the Hampton Bay website. I went there and there is no way to purchase the parts, nor do I even see...

Replacement Glass for Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased a Hampton Bay, Cabrera 52" ceiling fan from Home Depot about a year ago and now want to replace the tea colored glass with a white one to obtain better light. Is there anywhere online where I can do that? Please direct me to the site. Thanks.

Hampton bay replacement ceiling fan [ 3 Answers ]

I am replacing a ceiling fan because the blades broke off the original in Hurricane Katrina. My fan is attached to the 30 foot ceiling by an extended pole. Is there anyway to replace the fan at the end of the pole instead of having to get to the ceiling box which will require scaffolding? Thanks...

View more questions Search