Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    myceilingfan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 10:46 PM
    Where can I find the model number of the halsey ceiling fan?
    I have a Halsey ceiling fan with built in light. The light cover is broken and I want to get a replacement. Where can I find the model number?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Have a Halsey Ceiling Fan Remote? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I need a replacement for my remote, which broke. It controls the light and fan on my ceiling fan. So without it, I can't use it. Does anybody have one or a Universal remote that would work? Here's the info on the remote: Remote Control Fan speed control Model UC-7040 120V / 60Hz 1A /...

My outside unit fan went out how do I find the model number [ 1 Answers ]

I have a ge outside unit the fan went out how do I find the model number

Halsey ceiling fan [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Halsey Ceiling fan and a Concord Fan Remote Control - wireless. Where is the ceiling fan control box located on the fan? I can see the slide switches on the remote but don't know the slide switches are on the fan. I know that the switches are not coordintated and I need to get them...

Halsey ceiling fan remote [ 1 Answers ]

I saw someone ask a question about replacing the remote for a halsey fan ? I have the same remote which stopped working. Has anybody had any luck finding a universal remote that works? Or is the company still in business to get one from them? Thanks for any leads.

Model number of ceiling fan [ 6 Answers ]

How do I find the model number of a hampton bay ceiling fan? Or where could I get a fan blade bracket for it?

View more questions Search