Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arosovsky Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2010, 01:51 PM
    Something that will stick to a brick wall, that can be removed & reused, like velcro
    I am looking for something that can be used to hang on a brick wall that can be taken off and re-used on different walls and different areas. It would work like a magnet but on brick.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2010, 02:10 PM

To make something stick to the brick you are going to have to use some kind of glue. If you are going to leave this is place for days instead of just minutes you could glue one part of the velcro to the brick and the othe part to what ever you are going to stick up. You could then use a new piece of the velcro when you wanted to move it.
    arosovsky Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2010, 04:15 PM
    Letmetellu - That is not really what I am looking for. I am looking for something that works like velco on brick. Something that I can move from one place on the brick to another without leaving residue. Thanks for your answer though...
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2010, 08:11 PM

Sorry that is all that I could think of, but it might help if we knew what you needed for.
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2010, 08:04 PM

3 M makes a product called Command picture hanging strips.

When finished using in a certain spot, u pull tab and it releases from wall with no damage.

Be sure is clean and dust free.

Good luck

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ever had enough of talking to a brick wall? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently reconcilied with my husband and we have been off and on for about 5 years into our marriage. I try my best to communicate with him. I try and have the patience enough to listen to what he says but most of the time it amounts to nothing done! I always feel like I'm talking to a brick...

Romex through brick wall [ 2 Answers ]

I want to add an outlet on the exterior of my house. Can I run romex directly through a brick wall with no conduit to an exterior receptical that would be mounted over the hole the wire ran through? Thanks in advance for any information submitted.

Refinishing brick wall [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just knocked down drywall in my kitchen to expose my brick chimney. It is old and rough. I want to clean it up and perhaps smooth it and keep it as natural as possible. How should I do this? What are the steps? I do want a finish on it , like a varnish of some sort? HELP!

Wiring in a brick wall? [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to be adding outlets to walls that are brick covered in plaster. I know that I can remove the plaster and "carve" into the brick to add the outlets. What do I use to cut into the brick? What kind of wire do I need to use in this wall so that it is safe to recover it with bonding agent...

View more questions Search