kingdr4367 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2009, 10:12 AM
    Coleman generator does not generate electrical power
    My portable generator runs fine but does not gnerate power
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Sep 8, 2009, 11:50 AM

Hi,
    Most helpful to state a model number as Coleman has and does make many different generators. Some units used brushes, some did not. If it has been sitting a while, the unit may simply need flashing.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Price of a Coleman generator [ 1 Answers ]

My friend has a Coleman generator model #544000, it needs work to get it working and I wondered if it would sell or what should we do with it?

Spark Plug for Coleman/B&S 8 hp Generator [ 2 Answers ]

Hi - I'm asking this question on behalf of a friend who does not have access to the Internet. He has an 8 hp Coleman generator with a Briggs & Stratton engine. 54 series. Model #514000. S/N - 66693910. V 120/240. Amps - 33.3/16.7. Hz - 60. He'd like to purchase an extra spark plug but no...

Portable generator doesn't generate [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small gas portable generator that sat idle in the barn for several years. I have cleaned out the carberator and the engine runs fine. The problem is it is only producing 5 volts of electricity. What may be the problem?

Coleman Powermate Generator [ 3 Answers ]

My generator won't start. I used sta-bil fuel treatment and then stored it for 3 years. I drained the fuel out of the tank and carb bowl (it was dark yellow) and added fresh fuel. When I try to start it, nothing happens, I pull and pull until fuel comes out into the air cleaner. (flooded) What do I...

View more questions Search