Casablanca Fan with Single pole, triple throw, with off position
    Witch Color goes into which electrical connection:
    We have black, grey, pink and yellow colors and stations L-1-2-3
    Thanks
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2006, 04:53 PM
    What model Casablanca fan is it?

I don't know the wiring offhand but it should be pretty easy to figure out. Black is almost always L, but L will definitely be coming from the power source. The other wires can go anywhere, but the order of the speeds will change depending. The proper order of speeds for a Casablanca is Low-Medium-High so keep trying combinations until you get that.

http://www.ceiling-fans-n-more.com/c...and-repair.php
    PAGEANTRY Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2006, 06:17 PM
    Thank you,
    You are the greatest!
    P
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2006, 06:25 PM
    Did it work?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help, about to throw Murray Rider in the bottom of the lake! [ 19 Answers ]

Ok, so I was given this Murray riding lawn mower for free. Guess I found out why. Thought it should have been an easy fix but now I'm so pissed at it. Ive replaced about every damn part and it still won't start. It has an 11hp Briggs and Stratton engine on it. Ive replaced the battery, starter...

I throw like a girl [ 8 Answers ]

It's embarrassing... I'm a 20 year old male and apparently I have the throwing action of a girl. I used to play cricket when I was in primary school, in high school once a group of people made fun of me during sport because they said I throw like a girl... I never knew! All through high school I...

Magical Triple A Guy (How did he start my Honda Civic?) [ 4 Answers ]

Hopefully, this is not a redundant Honda Civic Question… A few days ago I went out to start my 2000 Honda Civic LX and it wouldn’t turn over. It had been parked for a day. I ended up calling triple A and the guy first checked my battery. It was rated marginal. He used his handheld jump, but...

How to view single record of ALL people at single address? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a table with addresses and names. I can easily sort it by address to see all the people living at the same address grouped together. However, this is problematic with mail-merges, since I wind up generating a new letter for each person, sending multiple mailings to the same residence. ...

Need longer pole for fan [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just got my fan and realized that because I have a slanted ceiling I need to extend the polr from the ceiling. Are there poles available? I need at least 20" from the ceiling. Will this affect how the fan works?

View more questions Search