Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oster Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2008, 02:18 PM
    Replacement of hampton ceiling fan remote
    I have a hampton ceiling fan and the remote no longer works. I live in Burbank, California and would like to know where I can purchase a new remote?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2008, 05:24 PM

Contact Hampton Bay directly. Their number is in our sticky.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What Hampton Bay replacement remote will work for model UC7078T? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been trying to find a replacement remote for months for this ceiling fan, since dogs ate last one, does anyone know if a Hampton Bay remote with the sku #191-691 will work? It is on eBay and sealed and the guy doesn't know if it has DIP switches or not. Help! I am tired of hitting toes on...

Hampton bay replacement ceiling fan [ 3 Answers ]

I am replacing a ceiling fan because the blades broke off the original in Hurricane Katrina. My fan is attached to the 30 foot ceiling by an extended pole. Is there anyway to replace the fan at the end of the pole instead of having to get to the ceiling box which will require scaffolding? Thanks...

Replacement for Hampton Bay Remote [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan that was with the house when we purchased it a year ago. The remote is model UC7078T. When I press the Light/Dimmer button, I have to push so hard that the button gets buried in the remote. I tried changing the batteries, but this did not help. The dimmer works,...

Hampton Bay Remote Ceiling fan [ 9 Answers ]

I just installed a Hampton Bay Remote Ceiling fan. It has no pull chains, just remote. I set the dip switches To match(1010) on both, put new duracell battery in remote. The remote hardly works, If I hold the remote right near where I know The receiver is, it sometmes works. I assume any...

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan W/remote [ 1 Answers ]

How do I switch wind direction?

View more questions Search