Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    islangrl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2008, 11:07 AM
    Replacement Glass for Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan
    Does anyone know where I can get a replacement glass for the Model: AC-552? I went to Home Depot (where it was purchased and the distributor of the brand) and they stated I needed to go directly to the Hampton Bay website. I went there and there is no way to purchase the parts, nor do I even see the fan on the site. Can anyone direct me to where I can get a new shade?

Thanks in advance!
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2008, 08:40 PM

Call Hampton Bay, their number is in our sticky.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacement Glass for Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased a Hampton Bay, Cabrera 52" ceiling fan from Home Depot about a year ago and now want to replace the tea colored glass with a white one to obtain better light. Is there anywhere online where I can do that? Please direct me to the site. Thanks.

Finding replacement glass dome for ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a hampton bay ceiling fan(airelon) 52 inch about 5 years ago. The glass dome shattered when I was attempting to change the halogen bulb inside. I called Hampton Bay direct who informed me that this model of ceiling fan is discontinued and they do not carry replacement glass domes for it....

Hampton bay replacement ceiling fan [ 3 Answers ]

I am replacing a ceiling fan because the blades broke off the original in Hurricane Katrina. My fan is attached to the 30 foot ceiling by an extended pole. Is there anyway to replace the fan at the end of the pole instead of having to get to the ceiling box which will require scaffolding? Thanks...

Replacement glass, Hampton Bay [ 3 Answers ]

I broke the bottom glass 'globe' on a Hampton Bay 6 + 2 light chandelier SKU# 416-455. It was probably installed between 2003 and 2005. I haven't been able to locate a replacement part. The glass is opaque white with a few gray or brown "marble" streaking in the glass. I would be satisfied to...

View more questions Search