Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    br52 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2006, 03:07 PM
    Hampton Bay replacement part
    I have a Hampton Bay wall sconce and I broke the glass. Home Depot doesn't carry it anymore and I can't find a website for Hampton bay to find a replacement. Anyone know where I could find it?

Thanks, Bill
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2006, 12:43 PM
    I thought I responded to this. Home Depot is the only retailer for Hampton Bay, it is their in house brand. However if they don't have it try a lighting showroom that carries Minka products. Minka makes a lot of Hampton Bay items.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay replacement ceiling fan [ 3 Answers ]

I am replacing a ceiling fan because the blades broke off the original in Hurricane Katrina. My fan is attached to the 30 foot ceiling by an extended pole. Is there anyway to replace the fan at the end of the pole instead of having to get to the ceiling box which will require scaffolding? Thanks...

Saying I love you, part 2 [ 12 Answers ]

Well I took the plunge and told Pete that I loved him. He responded "I love you too" he then said "I tried to tell you once before, but I bottled it" I am so astoundingly happy and I just wanted to thank you all for giving me a kick up the arse to just tell him. I am so glad that I did.

I need a part [ 2 Answers ]

I recently purchased a pair of dome lights for a 67-69 camaro. However, they did not include the clips and wire stubs to connect the bulbs. Where do I find these sockets?

Part - this will help 90% of you [ 5 Answers ]

Seems like 90% of the posts are on heartache... Follow this stuff CLOSELY - get a life - your lover is PART of your life - not your life: Most heartache is because one person over communicates and becomes needy-clingy: When dating, have you wondered why it seems it's the ones that you...

View more questions Search