Ask
    edingledy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 12:20 PM
    Hampton Bay replacement part
    I need replacement parts for hampton bay lighting
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 30, 2007, 01:51 PM
    Hampton Bay is a product line made on for Home Depot. If HD can't get the part they can link you with their manufacturer. What part did you need, they sell blades, down rods, switches, remotes off the shelves at HD.
    wearsie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2013, 04:55 PM
    This is NOT helpful
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2013, 08:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wearsie View Post
    this is NOT helpful
    What is not helpful? Poster just said "parts ". Being more specific would be helpful. We don't stock parts or have catalogs here. What is your answer besides "not helpful?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay 52" Ceiling Fan / I need a part [ 2 Answers ]

I thought I had logged into the Hampton Bay ceiling fan site and this was the only way I could get help. I'll go ahead with my question which is - How can I order from the company the 12" extension that belongs with the "Designer Edition" ceiling fan called "Easy Street", Model 134674? Can...

Remote Part for Hampton Bay AC-374WB Fan [ 9 Answers ]

Could someone tell me how to buy the back cover to a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Remote? I bought a house that the kids lost the back to the remote. It works fine but the battery hangs out of the back, using tape right now to hold it. Wanted to find a better way to keep the battery in without paying...

Lost a part for my hampton bay ceiling fan. [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking on how to get ahold of somebody to order a replacement part for my ceiling fan. I am looking for rubber pads that fit between the bracket and the motor.

Hampton Bay replacement part [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay wall sconce and I broke the glass. Home Depot doesn't carry it anymore and I can't find a website for Hampton bay to find a replacement. Anyone know where I could find it? Thanks, Bill

View more questions Search