Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jpet1981 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2010, 04:57 PM
    I need to know were the orange, white, and black wires hook up on a hotpoint stove
    Were do the orange, white, and black wires hookup on a control panel for a hotpoint electric stove model number RB757WH1WW? There is colored dots for all the other wires,but not these.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2010, 05:04 PM

So the Control Panel Has places for wires with Dots, but no place for wires with no dots?
    Are they bigger wires?

Jan 27, 2010, 05:13 PM

There is a place for the wires to hook up on the control panel. I just don't know were they hookup.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2010, 05:15 PM

I'm checking a couple of sites now.

Jan 27, 2010, 05:38 PM

I'm thinking that the orange hooks up to the connection marked WARMER/OV-LIGHT and the black hooks up beside the brown wire and the white goes to the connection marked N.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just switched my thermostat it has 7 wires red,orange,yellow green,white, blue,brwn [ 1 Answers ]

The thermostat I bought doesn't match all the letters that are associated with the wires I do got we attatched most the wires but we got 3 left over the brown one the blue and red wires and we don't know where to connect them to turn the heat on

Two wires one red one white trying to hook up a honeywell CT31 [ 4 Answers ]

I just bought a new thermostat cause the one I had was an old mercury one. I bought a Honeywell CT31. I look at the insructions it tells me to look at the setting markers on the old thermostat, but there are none. It also says do not pay attention to the colors of the wires. I did not know what...

Wires red black and white [ 14 Answers ]

I took off the dryer receptical to wire a 250V. 20A electrical receptecal. There are a black white and red. Do I assume the red is green because it's the only wire that doesn't match the directions. Red seems hot though no.

Black & White wires together? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, about to wire up new recessed lights. After removing the old fluoresent light and inspecting the junction box to which it was wired I've come to a stand still. There are four 14/2 cables entering this box. Two are for recepticles, one for a hood and the other the power for the light. All...

View more questions Search