Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natalieelectric Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jul 8, 2013, 09:20 PM
    Dimmers
    When I lower a bit the dimmer after 2 mn lights shut off on their own. Why!
    jerro Posts: 172, Reputation: 5

Jul 9, 2013, 03:17 PM
    What kind of bulbs are you dimming?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recessed Lighting on Dimmers [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 15 amp circuit dedicated for 16 6" Halo IC recessed lights in my basement. To control these recessed lights, I installed one 3 way dimmer that controls 8 of the recessed light and the other 8 recessed lights are controlled by a regular single switch dimmer. Currently both dimmers work...

Explain dimmers to a newbie [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all. I just bought some track lighting on the advice of my interior designer. The model is here: Design Classics KIT 8-SN BAT | Satin Nickel 8-Foot Satin Nickel Rail Kit | Destination Lighting The switch I'm going to hook it up to has a dimmer, but I noticed on the specs for the...

Fluorescent lamps used with dimmers [ 1 Answers ]

I seem to recall seeing a fluorescent lamp that would work with a dimmer. Can't remember if it was the dimmer or the lamp that was optimized to allow dimming. Is there such a thing? Looking to use some fluorescent lamps that aren't too bright, (25 watt incandescent equivalent ) or fluorescent...

Light Dimmers [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am having an electrician add lighting and dimmers to a pre-existing bar/pub. I am curious what is the best way to do this? Is there a better/simplier way to install multiple dimmer switches? I think we are looking about 8 individual lighting switches with dimmers. Is there multiple...

3way dimmers [ 9 Answers ]

I need some help please! I just replaced 2 sets of 3 way toggle switches with 2 sets of 3-way dimmers (both in double electrical boxes). One set in the centerhall entranceway and the other set at the top of the stairway. WIth the upstairs light both dimmers light the light fine. With the...

View more questions Search