Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fernesto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 12:15 PM
    How to wire 2 dimmers into 1 box
    I have 2 lights at my bar I want to have dimmered. I want each light to be on its own dimmer. I have the power coming into a junction box under my bar. My real question is, I only want to use 1 box for both dimmered lights. How do I do this? I also want to have an outlet wired into this box but not have it dimmered. Need so major help! Thanks
    tommybwiz Posts: 58, Reputation: 2

Jul 16, 2012, 08:09 PM
    First, is each light currently on it's own switch? If not , then it can be a problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to wire a 2, 3 wire and 1, 2 wire box with a switch and outlet? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I wire a gang box with a switch? I have two 3-wire 14-3 wires feeding the box and a 2-wire 12-2 going to and outlet I want on the switch?

White wire is hot in the switch box. How do I supplu other switches in the same box [ 9 Answers ]

It seems the power and neutral are in the light box. I have 3 other devices I need power for in the switch box. Can I use the ground as the nuetral so I can get a the current to travel. I will not have a ground from this point on since I will use it for the nuetral. Is this okay to do. It...

Attaching Copper wire to alum. Wire in fuse box. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a electric stove to hook up in my house that had a gas stove. The electric 50 amp receptacle is already in place from the previous owner. The existing stove “aluminum” wiring goes into the circuit breaker box, but the wiring is cut off inside the circuit breaker box and is too short to...

View more questions Search