Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaylee86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2011, 11:22 AM
    Harbor breeze ceiling fan remote codes?
    I bought a harbor breeze ceiling fan and I must have lost the papers to the remote because I don't know the code to get it to work! HELP!
    jerro Posts: 172, Reputation: 5

Sep 18, 2011, 12:54 PM
    Your remote control and the receiver should each have a little block usually located in back with 4 little slide switches on them.The block should say up or down beside the switches. You need to match the receiver switches with the remote switches. For example, switch 1 is up,switch 2 is up switch 3 is down switch 4 is up. This combination should be the same on both. Any combination will work as long as they are both the same. Hope this helps.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 18, 2011, 02:48 PM
    I agree, no codes, just match the dip switches.
    aceface Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2012, 05:25 PM
    I have a remote ceinling fan for the harbor breeze not sure what fan I have how do I know what code to use
    Zelmoquad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2013, 07:35 PM
    If you bought a newer version, like the Slinger model, and you needed to change the code due to conflicts with other fan remotes, it is only necessary to change the dip switches in the hand remote unit and them RESET. No need to go up the ladder.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor Breeze Ceiling fan w/remote, help! [ 4 Answers ]

I just puchased a Harbor Breeze ceiling fan w/ 2 lights(1 up) and remote control. I have 4 wires(black,white.red and bare) out of ceiling box. Remote has black and white on one side and black,white,blue,and orange on other which match those coming from fan. Do I need red from box to operate other...

Harbor Breeze ceiling fan remote [ 0 Answers ]

I recently purchased a display Harbor Breeze ceiling fan. I noticed it has built in receivers on the light and the fan. I did not get a remote and am considering purchasing one. The fan works on one speed and the light not at all. I believe this is because of the remote functionality built into the...

Harbor Breeze ceiling fan wall remote and LCD remote [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I've just installed 2 harbor breeze fans that came with LCD remote. Everything works as they suppose to. 2 remotes controlling each fan with dip SW set up. Then, I thought it would be nice if I purchase the wall remote unit so that I do not have to search for remote all the time....

Harbor Breeze Remote Ceiling Fan [ 4 Answers ]

I can not change the speed of the fan with the remote. How do I program the remote for the fan.

Harbor breeze ceiling fan remote [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, ny neighbor and I have the same ceiling fans with the same remote code.I found the code switch in the remote but where is the receiver? My neighbor and I are constantly turning eachothers fan/light on and off.

View more questions Search