Ask
    ikwu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2012, 01:58 PM
    Two way water heater switch
    How to connect two way water heater switch
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2012, 02:18 PM
    If you mean a 2 pole switch, Hook Line end to 2 terminals, and water heater to the other 2 terminals, verify switching. Dark screws may help identify.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot Water Heater Shutoff Switch [ 3 Answers ]

Why does the High Temp Shutoff keep tripping? The water heater has been installed for four years and no adjustments have been made to the temp settings. However, for the last week it has been tripping the High Temp Shutoff switch.

Where is the pressure switch on a gas water heater [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I locate the pressure switch on a gas hot water heater to resolve problem?

Water heater pressure switch. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Rheem powervent 84 gallon tank. The control valve on the unit has an LED indicator light that is flashing 4 times. The code says that if it is flashing 4 times then the pressure switch is open. What does this mean, and how do I fix this. I have no hot water.

Water heater on-off switch. [ 2 Answers ]

Can an on-off switch be installed on a gas water heater or must the heater be electric or a combination of gas & electric to do so? I am away during the week frequently & would like to save energy. Is placing it on a "vacation" setting the only thing I can do to save energy?

Wiring water heater switch [ 8 Answers ]

I want to replace my water heater switch with a timer. I need to identify which live wire comes from the mains and which leads to the heater. I unscrewed the switch from the wall to test both wires with a test-pen. With the switch at ON position - the pen lit up each time as expected. Then with...

View more questions Search