I currently have a fuse box that I want to upgrade to a main breaker load center.

My house is in the country so I have a pole with the meter and a service disconnect. From the service disconnect it braches to my barn, well pump, and the house.

(Following the main into the house)
Inside on the house is another disconnect and then the fuse box.

My question is in regards to the grounding system, which none exist right now. Do I need to connect the grounding bar in the new panel to the rod at the pole or can I do a new grounding system right outside of the house? Also I would like the barn to have ground system as well please advise. Also it might be a little over kill but can I replace the disconnect inside of the house just for a little bit more protection as well as have a the main breaker on the new panel.